Lawyer means .. This guy knows what he’s doing!
Call that guy anything you want: Shark, Lawyer, Abogado de Accidente, Pitbull, Bad &**% … The list goes on.
The bottom line is, that guy is the guy, that puts fear in those that will try just about anything to NOT take care of you after an accident that has left you with serious injuries. Don’t let the wrong lawyer cost you millions!
It would be foolish not to hire the right attorney after an accident where you have been injured.
When you consider a personal injury attorney for the first time, be prepared to present all related documentation, such as the police report and any paperwork from your insurance company.
He will of course ask you question regarding the details of your case, to help you to determine you actually have a case.
Here are a few questions to as an attorney your thinking of hiring to represent you:
- What is your educational background?
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many personal injury claims have you successfully settled?
- Do you typically represent the injured persons or the insurance company, in a personal injury case?
- Would you be the sole attorney assigned to my case, or do you have an associate with whom you would share the case?
- Do you anticipate my case going to trial?
- What is your experience as a trial attorney?
- If I wish to avoid going to trial by accepting a lower settlement than you think we can recover, will you honor that wish?
- If I wish to reject a settlement offer you think is fair, will you go to trial for a larger amount?
- Will you accept my case on a contingency fee basis?
- Do you charge a retainer fee?
- Are there any additional fees or potential expenses I should be made aware of?
Injured in a car accident in New York? Need a personal injury lawyer with a proven track record? Contact Ajlouny Injury Law, for 24 hour FREE ADVICE. 718-233-3913