Slip and Fall Stats
Injury Statistics for Slip and Fall Accidents
- The average cost of a slip, trip, and fall injuries 22, 800.
- Over one million Americans suffer a slip, trip, or fall injury every year.
- 17,000 plus people die every year from a slip and fall accident.
- There are a reported nearly 1,800 fatalities from falls and fall-related injuries in nursing homes.
- About 57% of fall injury episodes occurred due to slipping, tripping, or stumbling. Most of these falls occurred at home — 50% occurred inside the home, and 24% occurred around or close to the outside of the home.
- Over half of the fall injuries occurred on the floor or level ground.
- 16% of slip and falls occur on stairs or an escalator.
- 8% of falls result form curbs and furniture, 29%.
- 20% happens while swimming, dancing , bowling, sports, etc…
Ajlouny Injury Law has helped thousands of accident victims who were injured in a slip and fall, or trip accident. – Slip and falls can happen at anytime , at a anywhere you home, on the street, in a public place like a restaurant or the mall. Slip and falls accidents can be devastating.
Slip and fall accidents are often times due to the negligence of another persona. Anyone that is hurt from a slip and fall, may have a case.
The best way to find out — is to get free legal advice. A personal injury lawyer that specializes in slip and fall cases whether or not you have a case and answer any questions. Fond out what you case is worth.